Mobile accessibility training
We’re experts in mobile app accessibility.
“This training should be mandatory for new app developers. I wish I’d had it over a decade ago back when I was starting iOS development.”
Graham Weir, iOS developer
Mobile accessibility has been a focus of ours for more than a decade. Whether you have an iOS app, an Android app, or a responsive website, we can train your teams to design and develop with accessibility in mind.
As with all our training, we can tailor courses to fit the needs of your team, from first principles to advanced techniques. Here are a few examples of topics we can cover:
- Overview of accessibility features on iOS and Android
- Compliance with guidelines and laws
- Visual design, UX and editorial
- Best practices for accessible design and development of mobile apps
- Coding techniques for common design patterns
- Native accessibility APIs on iOS and Android
- Web accessibility principles in responsive design
- Testing mobile apps for accessibility
Get in touch for an informal chat about how we can help you and your team.
Start a conversation
“Not only was the content exactly what I was hoping to get, your delivery style and patience with us all was absolutely fantastic!”
Billy Gregory, Senior Accessibility Engineer