Web accessibility training
We change the way people think about web accessibility.
“Excellent, technically focused accessibility training for the web devs at Sainsbury’s.”
Lucy Pullicino, Accessibility Consultant, Sainsbury’s
We love seeing those lightbulbs go on, and the changes in the teams we work with as they begin to understand how to work with accessibility in mind.
We’re known for our practical approach and the deep technical knowledge we’ve built up from years of coding and testing.
Covering every aspect of accessibility.
As with all our training, we can tailor courses to fit the needs of your team, from first principles to advanced techniques. Here are a few examples of topics we can cover:
- Introduction to digital accessibility and assistive technology
- Compliance with guidelines and laws
- Accessibility in digital marketing and communications
- Accessible user experience (UX) and visual design
- Accessibility in web development
- Testing websites for accessibility
Get in touch for an informal chat about how we can help you and your team.
Start a conversation
“Really enjoyed the session. Changed the way I think about accessibility.”
Aaron Marr, Web Developer