We’re experts in mobile app accessibility
Mobile devices make the digital world a part of everyday life for many people around the world, so it’s important that mobile apps are accessible. Our courses range from an introduction to mobile app accessibility, including demonstrations of accessibility features, through design and development strategy, to coding and testing techniques.
Mobile accessibility has been a focus of ours for more than a decade—we’ve been working on accessible mobile apps since the first iPhones. We mainly work on iOS and Android, but whatever the platform you use, we can train your teams to design and develop with accessibility in mind.
As with all our training, we can tailor courses to fit the needs of your team, from first principles to advanced techniques.
The topics we cover include:
- Overview of accessibility features on iOS and Android
- Policy, standards, guidelines and laws
- Visual design, UX and editorial practices
- Best practices for accessible design and development of mobile apps
- Coding techniques for common design patterns
- Native accessibility APIs on iOS and Android
- Testing mobile apps for accessibility
From £940 + VAT
Tell us what you need
Get in touch for the latest copy of our training brochure, or to arrange an informal chat about how we can help embed knowledge and increase confidence throughout your team.